Sponsors

Thursday, December 5, 2013

wear abouts nr.24



Today we are posting about adventures, and this one in the picture looks like a trip to the moon, as always with puma standing by my side and our sweet friend Jam to make it funnier. Although a trip to the moon was something, the biggest adventure for me (Lu Waffle) was starting to make mesh. So this started about two months ago, I decided to give it a try, with no expectations. Since I had a previous hair store in sl names waffles!, after a month or experiments, I finally tried some hair... far from knowing all crazy process involved. Although advised by all my friends on the difficulty of hair making (stubborn as I am) I went for it... so much questions, so much hours of trial and error. I want to apologize publicly to all my dear friends that were bugged over and over again ahahaha *sorry guys* and also thank them for all the support, you made possible for me to open Lulu Bear. So I still have a long journey of training ahead of me, hoping to perfect my work and i wish you guys can accompany me on it. <3

on Lu (left):
skin: birdy - snow skin (porcelaine)
lips: dead apples - balm stains (natural)
eyes: la malvada mujer - erica 
hair: .lulu bear. - sue (blonde) new!!!
hat: toro - blue suede fedora (kustom9)
shirt: le primitif - folded sleeve tee (cream) for the chapter four
skirt: drop - ladys feminine skirt for the chapter four
boots: monso - my combat ankle boots (silver)
socks: ohmai! part of emerge (discontinued)
telescope: *december* astronomical telescope
collar: ohmai! part of emerge (discontinued)
watch: ison - vispera watch

on Puma (center):
skin: the skinnery - alice
hair: lulu bear - sue (black) new!!!
collar: olive -  the twigs a choking collar (discontinued)
top: veschi - off the chain (discontinued)
bottoms: tres blah - metallic glitter shorts (collabor88)
shoes: beetlebones - fowler laced up boots (collabor88)

on Jam (right):
hair: lulu bear - sue (light blonde) new!!!
shirt: drop - ladys feminine shirt for the chapter four

No comments:

Post a Comment